/**/ /* ! */
- The Finsiders – Miami Dolphins - http://www.thefinsiders.com -
The Fintern’s “I Have No Power” Rankings, Week 3
Posted By FINTERN On September 20, 2011 @ 2:32 pm In Football | 12 Comments
28. Eagles (1-1): Better knockout of the weekend, Floyd Mayweather’s 1-2 combination or Todd Herremans left shoulder?
29. Broncos (1-1): I always figured Jesus could run a decent slant pattern.
30. Colts (0-2): If Kerry can string together 6-8 wins, Miss FIU  will have a new favorite “salt and pepper” player.
31. Panthers (0-2): Everyone STOP this ridiculous conversation. Cam Newton is like that glazed donut you bite in to only to find out there is a cherry filling in the middle which ruins the whole experience.
32. Chiefs (0-2): 89 points given up in two games. Brian Daboll should be salivating for that Week 9 matchup.
Article printed from The Finsiders – Miami Dolphins: http://www.thefinsiders.com
URL to article: http://www.thefinsiders.com/blog/2011/the-finterns-i-have-no-power-rankings-week-3
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://thefinsiders.com/blog/2010/the-finterns-i-have-no-power-rankings/attachment/fintern
 FIU: http://flpageants.com/html/mrsfl.htm
 View Results: #ViewPollResults
Copyright © 2010 The Finsiders. All rights reserved.